PDA have been involved with land development in Tasmania since 1953. We are experts at managing your development and can have as much or as little input into the project as you require. We provide the following services in the Land Development process:
- Prepare outline development plans and subdivision plans.
- Submission of subdivision proposals and development applications to council for approval.
- Detail survey prior to engineering design.
- Pegging of lots and preparation of final plan of survey.
- Remark survey after construction.
- "As-constructed" surveys of services.
- Prepare design plans for roads, sewerage, stormwater and water services including infrastructure such as sewerage pump stations and stormwater detention basins.
- Obtain council approval for design plans.
- Prepare cost estimates for works.
Contract Administration and Engineering Supervision
- Prepare tender documents including schedule of rates or lump sum.
- Call tenders.
- Prepare contract documents and let contract for works.
- Provide on-site engineering supervision during contract.
- Administer contracts and approve progress payment.
- Supervise take-over of works at the end of maintenance period.